Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Post.

Hello, Hi. 
Im thinking about all the clever introductions I should write for you... nothing is really coming to me. So I’ll just get to the basics then build.
Im Hans-David. You can call me David, Hans works too.
Im a college student thats currently taking leave on Lopez Island to work on some things that actually matter, one being this blog.
You see, I love to fish the pulsating river of sound which flows inside the digital circulatory system of the web. And finally, I’ve have all the time to do just that. And let me tell you, I’ve been catching some big ones. This blog serves as a way for me to talk about all the fishing expeditions.
Im not going to make any effort to define or restrain the genres this blog will be posting. Nor will I be restricting myself to playing only the most recent tracks to avoid seeming un-hip. This is not a News Station posting only the freshest stories with a mass appeal. This is my True Wheel, my central shaft of audiosyncratic quality, and it is here to let you take advantage of my lack of craft.
This is Bad Like Yaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment